My Blogworld Browse .... Part 1





The Posts

A 21st Centurey Ending !
Almost naked, confused,
Stockinged feet, missing shoes,
Head thumping, pounding away,
Trying to put back the pieces that ...


Fairies In Bluebell Woods
In the spring time where the bluebells spread,
Is a magical wonderland where fairies are wed,
They gather from all over the lands,
Holding their sweethearts delicate ...

 
Share And Explore
Please share and explore blog posts on humor, beauty of nature, poetry, inspirational stories, spiritual matters, food, photography, travel, gardening, arts and craft, blogging resources .... OR.... life.

The Notes (Under development)
The Posting Guidelines (Under development)

Let's Get Going


The Lighter Side of Life
Why is abbreviation such a long word?



My Webworld 360 - A blog where the stories and the humor meet the resources

Bookmark and Share












Today’s picture is of Portulaca in full bloom at our home.


Picture by First Life 360 - A blog of humor, nature and spirituality
The Portulaca

5 comments:

  1. Greetings from Spain.
    I am an amateur photographer and public blogs. The photos of my people are in:

    http://zorita01.blogspot.com/

    I hope you'll visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J.F.M.M., great blog .... Please add the link of a blog post to the above list .... Thanks .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I used to have these flowers all over my front flower garden years ago. Now that I have seen this photo, I may have to plant some where I live now. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Mary, Portulaca are gorgeous and can liven up any garden .... I will catch up with you when you have some .... :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh this is sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete